A complete tutorial on how to clean up, remove or disable items from right click context menu in Internet Explorer. This can also be applied to the latest Internet Explorer 9.
Learn how to disable “This device can perform faster” balloon message when you connect a USB drive in Windows 7, Vista or Windows XP
Fix the missing “Show hidden files, folder and drives”” option in folder options in Windows 7 and Windows Vista, if they are changed from their default value by any malware or virus.
Download the free software Secure Folder to lock any folder with password in your Windows. Password will be asked if anybody tries to open that folder.
Check and find the Facebook last login time, location and device to protect your account against suspicious phishing attacks.
Learn how to clean up your Firefox right click context menu by editing or removing unwanted items from the context menu in easy steps.
- Windows 8 Pro Download, Upgrade, and Clean Install FAQs
- [How To] Download Windows 8 Pro 32/64-bit from Microsoft with Upgrade Key
- [How To] Track Your Train in Google Maps In India with Rail Radar
- [Download] Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Security Fix (KB2744842) – Critical Update
- [How To] Check if your CPU Supports 64-bit OS or not–The Easy Way