The security flaw in Internet Explorer, which was feared to be misused by hackers to gain unauthorized access to victim’s PCs has been fixed. Microsoft released the update Friday, as promised. You can download the update here.
Do you have a Windows 7 32-bit OS and you want to upgrade to a 64-bit one? Well how do you know if the upgrade will work on your computer. Here we will tell you how to find out.
As soon as Microsoft issued an advisory that the Internet Explorer 9 or lower has a bug, the German government immediately informed all users to avoid the browser for now. Microsoft has not yet released the fix for this new bug but has released EMET v3.0 for the zero-day flaw. It is available for download now.
Do you want to connect your old Hard Disk to your new Motherboard to use a little extra space? Well that thought is much better than discarding it, don’t you think! Well we will show you how.
- Windows 8 Pro Download, Upgrade, and Clean Install FAQs
- [How To] Download Windows 8 Pro 32/64-bit from Microsoft with Upgrade Key
- [How To] Track Your Train in Google Maps In India with Rail Radar
- [Download] Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Security Fix (KB2744842) – Critical Update
- [How To] Check if your CPU Supports 64-bit OS or not–The Easy Way