AMD has recently released monthly release of ATI catalyst for the month of May 2010. ATI Catalyst provides drivers and other essential system software for ATI products such as ATI Radeon graphics processors, AMD chipsets, and other multimedia products.
The new version (Windows® Hardware Quality Labs, WHQL-signed) 10.5 hosts many feature enhancements, along with routine important bug fixes.
New In ATI Catalyst 10.5 Versions:
1. Added support for 120 Hz displays for the ATI Radeon HD 4000 Series and ATI Radeon HD 3000 Series.
2. Enhancement to ATI Overdrive: Overdrive now offers full support for over-clocking functionality on ATI Radeon HD graphics accelerators connected to multiple display configurations.
Resolved Issues for Windows OS:
1. “Battlefield 2: Bad Company” maps will no longer take longer times to load
2. Fixed text and on-screen menu corruption if hardware shaders is enabled while loading missions in “IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946” game.
3.Fixed the warning message “Catalyst Control Center is not supported…” that arises when you try to re-login to a system after a Remote Desktop connection.
4. HDTV resolutions are now being reported properly by the tooltip.
Official Download Page Link:
Download ATI Catalyst 10.5 WHQL Radeon display drivers for Windows 7 , Windows Vista & Windows XP (32-bit & 64-bit) from the following link.