Download Windows Home Server 2011 (WHS 2011, codename: Vail) Release Candidate now. Microsoft has dropped Drive Extender but included new features like “Move Folder Wizard” and “Shadow Copy”.
A complete tutorial on how to quickly search the internet from the Windows 7 Start Menu by adding Search the Internet Link to the Start Menu.
A complete tutorial on how to edit the update frequency settings for Microsoft Security Essentials so that the program checks for updates more often.
In HP laptops after upgrading to Windows 7 if you find your card reader is not working and the Mass Storage Controller Driver is missing in Device manager, then you need to manually download the driver. The download details for the driver is given here.
A guide on how to fix or resolve the “Windows Setup could not configure Windows on this computer’s hardware” error while installing Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 with the disk that is configured to emulate a RAID disk.
A handy tutorial to create a desktop shortcut and shortcut key for Safely Remove Hardware dialog in Windows 7 and Vista to stop USB flash devices and other plug and play devices.
Delay the startup of a Windows service to boot Windows 7 and Windows Vista more faster. Delayed startup services will start only after the complete Windows boot.
- Windows 8 Pro Download, Upgrade, and Clean Install FAQs
- [How To] Download Windows 8 Pro 32/64-bit from Microsoft with Upgrade Key
- [How To] Track Your Train in Google Maps In India with Rail Radar
- [Download] Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Security Fix (KB2744842) – Critical Update
- [How To] Check if your CPU Supports 64-bit OS or not–The Easy Way