You can pin any program’s shortcut icon to the Windows 7 taskbar. With a little workaround you can also pin “Computer” icon to the taskbar in Windows 7. Learn how to pin the My Computer icon to the taskbar.
Quick tip on how to resize desktop icons in Windows 7 and Windows Vista using mouse scroll wheel and using classical right-click context menu.
Download free Harvest Time Theme(Thanksgiving theme) and beautiful Windows Live Clouds Themes for Windows 7.
Download Windows Service Pack Blocker Tool Kit for Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Windows 7 Service Pack 1 RTM Blocker Tool kit) and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 to prevent any Windows SP1 updates getting installed through Windows Update.
Complete guide to add a “Delete” button to the Windows Explorer toolbar in Windows 7. The toolbar Delete button adds the same functionality as the “Delete” option that is found in the right-click menu.
- Windows 8 Pro Download, Upgrade, and Clean Install FAQs
- [How To] Download Windows 8 Pro 32/64-bit from Microsoft with Upgrade Key
- [How To] Track Your Train in Google Maps In India with Rail Radar
- [Download] Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Security Fix (KB2744842) – Critical Update
- [How To] Check if your CPU Supports 64-bit OS or not–The Easy Way