Sanyo has released the world’s first waterproof full HD camcorder Sanyo Xacti DMX-CA100. The camcorder can be used underwater up to a depth of 3 meters for filming a full HD video (1920 x 1080 pixels) up to 60 mins length for capturing still photos with its 14 Megapixels camera.
The camera is coming with High-Speed Sequential Shooting (HSS) feature
– Captures high resolution 14 mega-pixel photos
– The “High-Speed Sequential Shooting (HSS)” feature can enable capturing up to 22 photos at 7 frames per second.
– Sanyo’s exclusive “Double Range Zoom” to capture distant objects easily using 12x Telephoto
– Digital Image STabilizer and Face Chaser Function
– Mini HDMI terminal
– Eye-Fi card compatibility
Sanyo DMX-CA100 Pictures:
Sanyo DMX-CA100 Specifications:
|Dimensions||92 x 40.8 x 123 mm|
|Effective Pixel||– 14.30 Megapixels (Photo)
– 11.90 Megapixels (in Full HD or HD mode)
– 14.30 Megapixels (in SD mode)
|Image Sensor||1/2.33 inch CMOS sensor, Approx. 14.40 MP|
|Video format||MPEG-4 AVC/H.264|
|Digital Zoom||Approx 10x while shooting|
|Memory||– Internal: 50 MB
– SDHC memory card up to 32GB*
– SDXC memory card up to 64GB
|LCD display||2.7” TFT color widescreen LCD display|
|Interface||Video: Mini HDMI/Composite video (NTSC/PAL)
|Battery||Standard Li-Ion battery, 700 mAh|
|Battery Life||– 60 mins (continuous Full-HD mode)
– 210 mins (continuous playback)
– 210 shots in case of photos
|Colors||Yellow, Pink & Black|
[*] With a 32GB SD memory card, you can record a Full HD video up to 4 hrs, and can take still photographs of 8,800 at 10M or 45,200 at 2M resolution.
Price And Availability:
The price of Sanyo Xacti DMX-CA100 hasn’t been announced officially. The camera is expected to hit the markets at the end of June 2010.