Blogger now allows you to create stand-alone ‘Static’ pages in blogs.This tutorial guides you how to create a static page in Blogger.com blog and align them using ‘Blog Pages’.Adding a page is just the same way adding a new post.
Now Clicking on the ‘Next Blog’ link present in the blogger NavBar will take you to a more similar blog written in the same languages as yours.This is small update in Blogger which would be rolled out completely in the following week.
Blogger Status Blog will now be updated with the postmortem reports and various other notifications in case of any outage in the services of the Blogger.Recent service interruptions in Europe users is the first such issue to get postmortem report on Blogger status.
- Windows 8 Pro Download, Upgrade, and Clean Install FAQs
- [How To] Download Windows 8 Pro 32/64-bit from Microsoft with Upgrade Key
- [How To] Track Your Train in Google Maps In India with Rail Radar
- [Download] Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Security Fix (KB2744842) – Critical Update
- [How To] Check if your CPU Supports 64-bit OS or not–The Easy Way