A quick guide on how to disable the default built-in PDF Viewer plugin in Google Chrome so that we can use any external third-party PDF Reader plugin in Chrome.
A tutorial on how to edit the maximum and minimum zoom levels in Mozilla Firefox from default values of 300p.c and 30p.c.
Learn how to add confirm before closing multiple tabs warning message in Google Chrome to prevent loosing currently opened tabs on accidental clicks.
Set Mozilla Firefox to Open a default URL like Google.com whenever you open a new tab. You can also set Home page to open with new tabs. Read this post to learn how!
- Windows 8 Pro Download, Upgrade, and Clean Install FAQs
- [How To] Download Windows 8 Pro 32/64-bit from Microsoft with Upgrade Key
- [How To] Track Your Train in Google Maps In India with Rail Radar
- [Download] Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Security Fix (KB2744842) – Critical Update
- [How To] Check if your CPU Supports 64-bit OS or not–The Easy Way