You can delete or disable a user profile, modify the settings of even hidden or system users using the Advance User Account management in Windows. If you find that on startup, in Windows 7 welcome screen, its asking to click on a username without password to logon, then then you can disable the hidden profiles.
- Windows 8 Pro Download, Upgrade, and Clean Install FAQs
- [How To] Download Windows 8 Pro 32/64-bit from Microsoft with Upgrade Key
- [How To] Track Your Train in Google Maps In India with Rail Radar
- [Download] Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Security Fix (KB2744842) – Critical Update
- [How To] Check if your CPU Supports 64-bit OS or not–The Easy Way