Windows 8 Pro is available for upgrade at $40 or $14 to existing Windows PC users. Well it is a great offer, but you may not want to install as an upgrade, do you? Well your questions are answered here.
Windows 8 is the talk of the day for PC users. Receiving good reviews from users and critics, it seems it will work well. Moreover it is cheap when you choose to upgrade. Find out how to download a copy of your Windows 8 Pro!
The security flaw in Internet Explorer, which was feared to be misused by hackers to gain unauthorized access to victim’s PCs has been fixed. Microsoft released the update Friday, as promised. You can download the update here.
Find the direct download links for the Yahoo Messenger 11 (build 220.127.116.119) full offline installer which has been released recently with more improvements and added social features in the popular Instant Messaging client.
Download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1 – KB976932) update from the direct download links. for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. You can also download Windows 7 SP1 from the Windows Updates.
- Windows 8 Pro Download, Upgrade, and Clean Install FAQs
- [How To] Download Windows 8 Pro 32/64-bit from Microsoft with Upgrade Key
- [How To] Track Your Train in Google Maps In India with Rail Radar
- [Download] Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Security Fix (KB2744842) – Critical Update
- [How To] Check if your CPU Supports 64-bit OS or not–The Easy Way