Windows 8 Pro is available for upgrade at $40 or $14 to existing Windows PC users. Well it is a great offer, but you may not want to install as an upgrade, do you? Well your questions are answered here.
Windows 8 is the talk of the day for PC users. Receiving good reviews from users and critics, it seems it will work well. Moreover it is cheap when you choose to upgrade. Find out how to download a copy of your Windows 8 Pro!
The security flaw in Internet Explorer, which was feared to be misused by hackers to gain unauthorized access to victim’s PCs has been fixed. Microsoft released the update Friday, as promised. You can download the update here.
Do you have a Windows 7 32-bit OS and you want to upgrade to a 64-bit one? Well how do you know if the upgrade will work on your computer. Here we will tell you how to find out.
As soon as Microsoft issued an advisory that the Internet Explorer 9 or lower has a bug, the German government immediately informed all users to avoid the browser for now. Microsoft has not yet released the fix for this new bug but has released EMET v3.0 for the zero-day flaw. It is available for download now.
- Windows 8 Pro Download, Upgrade, and Clean Install FAQs
- [How To] Download Windows 8 Pro 32/64-bit from Microsoft with Upgrade Key
- [How To] Track Your Train in Google Maps In India with Rail Radar
- [Download] Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Security Fix (KB2744842) – Critical Update
- [How To] Check if your CPU Supports 64-bit OS or not–The Easy Way