You can delete or disable a user profile, modify the settings of even hidden or system users using the Advance User Account management in Windows. If you find that on startup, in Windows 7 welcome screen, its asking to click on a username without password to logon, then then you can disable the hidden profiles.
Using msconfig you can speed up your startup time and increase your computer performance by stopping startup programs and services. This is applicable to Windows 7 , XP and Vista. This tutorial will definitely help you in achieving optimal performance and ultimate memory management.
- Windows 8 Pro Download, Upgrade, and Clean Install FAQs
- [How To] Download Windows 8 Pro 32/64-bit from Microsoft with Upgrade Key
- [How To] Track Your Train in Google Maps In India with Rail Radar
- [Download] Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Security Fix (KB2744842) – Critical Update
- [How To] Check if your CPU Supports 64-bit OS or not–The Easy Way