Google Chrome now officially supports Greasemonkey user scripts and you need not require hacks anymore.Install Greasemonkey scripts normally as you do in Firefox and enjoy the browsing in your style.Greasemonkey now supports more than 40,000 user scripts that are available but at least 15 to 20 p.c of them may not work with Google chrome.
Google Chrome is becoming popular day by day with the increasing features of customization and user scripts. Using GreaseMonkey in Google chrome is also possible in the newer Version from Google Chrome 2.0 onwards. As for now it stands in the 4th position in popularity. We know that to download videos from YouTube is much […]
Greasemonkey is a Mozilla Firefox add-on that allows users to install scripts that make on-the-fly changes to most HTML-based web pages. As Greasemonkey scripts are persistent, the changes made to the web pages are executed every time the page is opened, making them effectively permanent for the user running the script. Earlier versions of Google […]
- Windows 8 Pro Download, Upgrade, and Clean Install FAQs
- [How To] Download Windows 8 Pro 32/64-bit from Microsoft with Upgrade Key
- [How To] Track Your Train in Google Maps In India with Rail Radar
- [Download] Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Security Fix (KB2744842) – Critical Update
- [How To] Check if your CPU Supports 64-bit OS or not–The Easy Way