A complete tutorial on how to delete file search history in Windows 7. By default all the files and folders search terms and previously typed locations of files will be stores in the Windows 7.
A complete guide on changing the priority order of available wireless networks in Windows 7 computer in easy steps.
A complete tutorial on how to quickly search the internet from the Windows 7 Start Menu by adding Search the Internet Link to the Start Menu.
In HP laptops after upgrading to Windows 7 if you find your card reader is not working and the Mass Storage Controller Driver is missing in Device manager, then you need to manually download the driver. The download details for the driver is given here.
A guide on how to fix or resolve the “Windows Setup could not configure Windows on this computer’s hardware” error while installing Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 with the disk that is configured to emulate a RAID disk.
A handy tutorial to create a desktop shortcut and shortcut key for Safely Remove Hardware dialog in Windows 7 and Vista to stop USB flash devices and other plug and play devices.
If you want to know how to clear the data present in the computer clipboard after copying some important data, then you can do it by creating a simple shortcut. The details are given here.
- Windows 8 Pro Download, Upgrade, and Clean Install FAQs
- [How To] Download Windows 8 Pro 32/64-bit from Microsoft with Upgrade Key
- [How To] Track Your Train in Google Maps In India with Rail Radar
- [Download] Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Security Fix (KB2744842) – Critical Update
- [How To] Check if your CPU Supports 64-bit OS or not–The Easy Way